Grantville United Methodist Church Has Scholarships Available
- Must be currently enrolled in any college or type of higher education.
- Can re-apply each semester for scholarship.
- Must have a “C” or higher grade average, if re-applying for scholarship.
- Must be a member and attend the Grantville UMC for at least three years before applying for a scholarship
- Must be accepted to a seminary school before applying for the scholarship
- Must maintain at least a “C” average
- May receive the scholarship once a semester
- May apply each semester, as long as they are attending seminary school
- The scholarship committee will determine the amount of the scholarship
Any questions or to request an application, please contact us on the Questions page or contact
Bobbie Clough, 785-246-3204 or the
Grantville United Methodist Church Office, 785-246-3621
Please return completed application to:
Grantville United Methodist Church,
Atten: Bobbie Clough
P.O. Box 164, Grantville KS 66429